Friday, April 13, 2007

You Touch My Heart - Meredith Johnson-Snyder of Rattlebridge Cavalier





Yesterday as I was browsing through the dog websites available on the net, I stumbled accross one that struck me as truly amazing. The writer is not only a dog lover, she and her husband breeds and even maintain to upheld the strict standard of judging in the show competition. It is a great pleasure to introduce you to Meredith Johnson-Snyder of Rattlebridge Cavalier, a lady who is to me comparable to Mother Theresa in the kingdom of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Take a tour to her website, http://www.rattlebridge.com and I can assure you that you will be touched by her dedication and devotion. As a person who truly believes in what she does, Meredith is THE person who has managed to awed me just through her writings. I wonder whether I can ever become like her someday. Posted here is our own Ruby Cavalier registered under Drunasty Kennel, back in Malaysia. One day when our finances are more established, we will try to embark on a breeding program with Rattlebridge. Till that day comes, it is now worth to just day dream hoping for such a happy occasion to come true. Have a great day.

2 comments:

HighSkool3r said...

What is the level of your book on calaviers

HighSkool3r said...

Grl level I mean I need it for school plzzzzz

Pretty Paws and Doggie Ribbons

A blog dedicated to all animal lovers out there! This is THE place that will open your world towards a wide range of articles and information related to the pet grooming industry as well as animal breeding!

Welcome to the world of Pretty Paws and Doggie Ribbons.